Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Right Around the Corner....


Wow, Thanksgiving is really right around the corner.  This year has really been flying by.  We've been having a blast doing Thanksgiving activities and crafts, but my absolute fa.vor.ite is this adorably colorful turkey.   I really have an addiction to scrapbook paper.  But I just love how they turned out, each one so different and so stinking cute.


And they made the cutest bulletin board!  I just love them! 


We also had a "layover" in learning about apples.  I started by giving each child an apple half and we counted seeds.  We read books about apples, we made homemade applesauce in the crock pot (nothing beats that smell!), and we made applemen.  They turned out just adorable.  AND they went perfectly with the hanging laterns I already had up for my space board.  Woo!  I just love when it works out like that.


We officially have 5 1/2 more school days until Thanksgiving break!  Not that I'm counting or anything.... :)
 

No comments:

Post a Comment