Friday, December 2, 2011

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas!! (At least it will tonight at 7pm)

Ok, Ok, So technically I guess it doesn't FEEL a lot like Christmas here in eastern North Carolina, but tonight is our school Christmas program, and I can't help but be excited!  Our school's Christmas program involves grades K4-1st, with some help from the high schoolers and middle schoolers who put on the play.  These kids have worked sooooo hard, and this is their shining moment!  And let me tell you now, there is just something about children singing that gets my eyes all watered...so innocent and so sweet.  It makes you forget all the craziness they dish out here in the normal world.  :)  This year the program is an extra proud night for me because my son Kellen is in K4 this year and will be singing right up in the front.  He's getting so big! I'll be sure to let you know how it goes! 

No comments:

Post a Comment