Tuesday, December 6, 2011



Well, the Christmas program was awesome.  It always is.


This is the view from the nose-bleeds.  Talk about a
packed house!
That's my cutie front and center in the red vest! ;)






Despite the fact that it is 70 degrees outside (say what!?), I am totally in the Christmas spirit.  I've got my Christmas decor up at my house...




Minus the tree topper
 



...my classroom is all decorated....




By the way, the center of my bulletin board was
a door mat I got at.....wait for it.....Dollar Tree! 
  
 




Aint' it cute?  I just did NOT have the room
for a big tree in my room this year. 
But, we all love this little mini.
 






























........we're doing all kinds of Christmas crafts....(and I have to admit.  I think I'm a bit obsessed with scrapbook paper these days.)




.












These cute little
Santas
are from Cara's blog
  


































































...and ladies and gentlemen, the countdown has officially begun!  7 1/2 more days of school until Christmas break!  Woo hoo!  Now, don't get me wrong.  I love love love my job.  But, it's about time for a sister to get a break!  And, um...by the way, my family vacation is going down in exactly 13 days!  AAHHH!!  A cruisin' Christmas in the Bahamas, here we come!  I seriously could NOT be more excited!  And on top of that--I have a secret I'm keeping from my kids. We are going to DisneyWorld for 4 days before we go on our cruise.  (Shhh, don't tell!) How am I expected to keep that secret for all this time?? I mean, really!!  I've been trying to come up with some cute way to tell them like I've seen on the commercials and on America's Funniest Home Videos (our family favorite, by the way).  I'll let you know how it goes!!    

Another awesome thing:  This year some really awesome parents started up a Staff Appreciation Commitee.  All school year long so far they have given us sweet notes and goodies.  They are such a blessing.  Well, for Christmas they stuck these cute little trees on the outside of our classroom doors, and they gave us some sticky ornaments.  We are supposed to write some things we could use for the classroom on the ornaments and stick them on.  Parents are to take an ornament if they would like to fill that particular need.  (I work at a private Christian school, and we teachers buy all of our own supplies and decorations. So, you can understand why I'd be excited about this, huh? What a cute idea!  And I am so blessed to have such awesome parents that the ornaments are flying off the tree!  
Can a sister get some ink???  LOL. Am I the only one using up ink like it's going out of style over here?  Whew!  I'm on my third black AND color cartridge of the school year ALREADY!  

No comments:

Post a Comment