Tuesday, January 17, 2012

(Wishing I Was) CLUTTER FREE

 Boys and girls---whoa, can you tell I'm used to saying that a million times a day?--I mean, fellow teachers.  If you have not yet visited the Clutter Free Classroom blog, I so recommend it.  I mean, we all know that teachers seem to have a slight holding-onto-stuff-forever problem.  I am guilty of it, and I've only been teaching three years!  Now, I know one of the worst things I could come across as a private school teacher with a !TINY! classroom is one of those "free to a good home" boxes sitting in the office.  *sigh* Dag-on it, why can't I resist??!  But, fellow teacher, I hereby announce that I am going to (attempt to) stop it. 

All joking aside, my classroom is sooooooooooo small!  I need more space!  Now, aside from me donating a large sum of money to the church which is my school, I just don't see a room enlargement coming up.  So, my only option is to be creative.  And that's what I'm trying to do.  Wish me luck!!

While I was visiting Clutter Free Classroom, I came across this wonderful Substitute Teacher post.  That's when it dawned on me that compared to what she has going on, I totally stink at preparing for a substitute teacher.  I dare you.  Check it out.  You'll probably leave feeling bad about yourself too. 

Also, I just wanted to say thank you to my new followers!  Yay!  I finally have some! LOL!  Thanks for the support!  Keep it comin'.  :)

1 comment:

  1. Wahoo! Now you have one more follower! I came across your blog on First Grade Parade's Facebook page! I am a teacher of Firsties too!

    My classroom is teeny, tiny with ZERO storage!

    I am excited to follow you and I hope you come visit me when you get the chance! I have TONS and TONS of *freebies*!

    Heather
    Heather's Heart

    ReplyDelete