Monday, January 16, 2012

Do we really have to go back to school tomorrow???!!

These are the words coming from my five-year-old right now as I tell him it's bed time.  I feel your pain, buddy, I feel your pain. Hey, don't judge. You know you feel the same way too! I swear, three day weekends just don't do it for me anymore.  I'm always left on the eve of return, wanting one.more.day!  :)

Ok, enough whining, let's get down to business. Guys, I have a confession.  I am a big.ole.slacker.  Yeah, I said it.  Admitting it is half the problem, isn't it?  Around November-ish, I took up my class' "I'm Finished Notebooks".  It was time to replenish the sheets with new material and do some good ole cleaning.  The plan was to get all that done over Thanksgiving break and bring back brand new stuff in the notebooks when we returned to school.  You can see what's coming next, can't you?  It seems that I was--dare I say--"overly ambitious".  Because I STILL have not done that. Hmph.  My poor first graders.  It's a good thing they didn't hold their breath.   Maybe I'll try again tonight....

Happy Short Week!  Don't be a slacker! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment